THE 5 STEP PROCESS
Carpet Care Canada is a company that refers all of our valued floor owning customers to the most professional cleaners available. The reason we can make such a bold promise is because we don't cut any corners! We not only ensure that the cleaners in charge of saving your floors have the qualified experience to sanitize, cleanse and extract all the contaminants within your floor, we also guarantee that these workers are behind high-end, professional equipment. The service offered through Carpet Care Canada can be explained in a 5 step process...
1. Our professionals will go through a strict and thorough process to guarantee that your carpets, tiles, hardwood or other surfaces are cleansed to the maximum. The technician will begin this carpet cleaning process with a pre-inspection walkthrough where they will identify and examine the conditions of your flooring. They will look for things like soiling spots and stains.
2. The next step that the cleaning technician will take is to prep the floors and rooms for the official cleaning. They will make sure that the carpets are pre-vacuumed so there is no remaining all unwanted insoluble contents and also move any furniture to allow all of the floor to be exposed to the cleaning fluids.
3. The third step is the pre-process treatments. Your carpets will be sprayed with a biodegradable treatment and specific stained spots will be pre-treated for maximum removal. Then the carpet will be groomed with a rotary cleaning machine to further loosen soil in high-traffic locations of the house or building.
4. Once the soil has been loosened, the high-end truck mounted hot water extraction machinery will further remove all the contents from the rugs to make it nice and easy to completely expel them from the property. oNce the neutralizing process is complete, the cleaner will give a post-process inspection and identify the outcome of the procedure. There may be some permanent stain spots but the technician will do whatever is possible to fade them at the least.
5. Now the drying process; there is a post-groom while high velocity air dryers are put on the floor to speed up the drying process of the carpets. Once this process is complete, our cleaning technician will walk with you through the home and explain the final results.
If you have any further questions regarding the detailed process of the best carpet cleaners near you, we are always happy to talk! Our services that reach Cambridge, Brantford, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and the surrounding areas will definitely leave you satisfied. You can expect a fresh new feeling in your home when you expereince the cleansing process of your floors. Your family will thank you and so will your carpets. Don't hesitate to call us for your free quote today at (519) 900 5441.
Trust us, we care!